With all the yummy dips and spreads that are allowed on the keto diet, the thing you are probably missing is the coveted chip or cracker to load the dips onto. Try this quick, easy, delicious and versatile keto substitute for tortilla chips or crackers! It’s great to pack when you go to restaurants or anywhere you might encounter salsa, queso, dips, etc. And it’s vegan/vegetarian! Yay!!
- Flax Meal – 1 cup
- Onion Powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chili/Cayenne Powder – 1 tsp or to taste
- Pink Himalayan Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Toasted Sesame Seeds – 3 Tbsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add water to form a dough ball (allow it to rest for 15 minutes).
- Roll out dough as thin as possible on parchment paper. Cut into desired size/shaped pieces with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Place parchment paper on a baking tray and bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven off and remove any overly browned, crispy pieces. Return tray back to the warm oven to allow remaining pieces to become crispy.